2014 has been a roller coaster year for me. There were many highs and some lows. Below I want to take a minute to reflect on 10 great happenings from the year:
1. Published the How to Be Creative ebook. This was my first project to go through the kindle publishing process.
2. Published a second ebook on Positive Thoughts.
3. Created the Personal Empowerment Primer program for those getting started with self improvement and personal development.
4. Successfully launched Cornerstone LMS in the APAC region. Check out the video here.
5. Delivered a session on Project Management for the Microbial Stewardship Conference.
6. Spent 1-month back in the Washington D.C. area, the most in 7 years I’ve been back home. Also visited NYC and Minnesota (where I saw Mr. Dashfire himself)
7. Developed two learning modules related to performance management for IPG
8. Started experimenting with podcasting. Fun!
9. Took a much needed holiday in Bali, Indonesia. Love this place. Hope I can visit the guys from tropicalmba.com next time.
10. Finished NLP Practitioner Certification. Been doing it for a while and never took the time to get certified.
Posts from 2014
I did not post much on my blog in 2014. Obviously there was a lot going on and the discipline slipped.
Three must-learn lessons for training teams – published over at trainingindustry.com
Looking ahead to 2015
I’m looking ahead to 2015 with two words in mind: Tune IN. I’m tuning into my purpose and getting focused on creating things that resonate with it.
What was one great thing that happened for you in 2014? What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2015?
Tell me in the comments below or trackback to your blog.